The ArtReach Project is a people-powered and idea driven public art studio.
If you'd like to volunteer at The ArtReach Project we'd love to meet and greet you!
Come to one of our regularly scheduled Maker Meet Ups to learn more about our space, our organization, and the ways YOU can get involved.
We are here for people to enter into our space, settle in, stay awhile, create a bit and get to know one another. If it takes a village...here are some of the chiefs:
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Specialist
- Give Cafe Director
- Grow Workshop Director
- Gather/Maker Space Director
- Window Display Artist
- Holiday & Event Coordinator
- Calendar Keeper/Organizer
- Monthly Gathering Event Coordinator
Our place is the space for your ideas. We encourage teaching artists, gallery artists, makers, crafters, creatives, writers, musicians, and anyone else with a story to tell and a unique way to tell it to walk in our doors. Our space is your space.
- Teach a class
- Display your work
- Coordinate a special event
- Organize various Maker Meet Ups
- Help serve in the Give Cafe (art not food)
- Hang around and greet people
Everybody has wants & wishlists and The ArtReach Project is no different. Here are some ways you can intentionally help us out! We need:
- Consumables of all kinds: TP, paper towels, kleenex, baby wipes, paper plates (palettes!), garbage bags, spray cleaner, disposable cups, plates, bowls & cutlery, etcetera...
- Tech stuff: projectors, monitors, computers, an iPad or two, speakers for a sound system
- People with skills to help us build displays, repurpose furniture, and create or modify the things we need
- 29" bar stools for Give Cafe seating
- Gift cards or monetary donations for art supplies, office supplies, and printing costs (we use Eagle Printing)
- Donations to our scholarship fund so we can provide art outreach to local youth and their families